Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Trusted
(04-23-2023, 10:38 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote:
**I don't play TTT, so I'm not +1/-1/0ing this application, but I want to provide some feedback**
In my personal opinion, your application seems very low effort and lacks the information I would want to see if I was an Admin. The What can you do to help the community question was just answered as, "Provide assistance to staff during busier server times". What does that mean though? What can you do as staff to help out regarding RDMing, mic spammers, hackers, etc? This answer seems very vague, and not thorough enough. I would expand on this in greater detail.
In my personal opinion I would edit your application with greater detail with some expanding supporting responses to the staff application questions. I am not trying to sound rude by any means, just trying to help you out. If you don't make it this time around, don't let it get to you. You can always reapply 30 days after a staff application is closed. 

Good luck with your application! :) 

I don't take any offense in what you said, in fact I truly appreciate it. You make some very valid points and I thank you for you clear and constructive feed back. Admittedly, my application was rushed as it was midnight my time and Demon Skullfire more or less had a gun against my head telling me to apply lmao.

To provide additional information to your question, given my previous history as staff at a different server, I believe I am familiar with a number of staff commands and would feel confident in being able to moderate and manage the server by myself, regardless of other staff presence. I would provide assistance in dealing with reports while I'm playing on the server, handle unruly players whether that requires actions such as slays, gags, kicks, etc.

I'm under the impression that since it is a lower staff position, I won't have access to all commands such as handling bans, but I would do my best to gather pertinent information and proof through whatever means necessary. Logs, video recordings, and/or potential witnesses if it comes down to it.

I found that I enjoyed my time as staff previously, which is the ultimate factor in deciding to apply, to answer your question as to why.

Again, genuinely thank you for your time in providing feedback.

Messages In This Thread
Application for Trusted - by BrokenPiano - 04-22-2023, 12:31 AM
RE: Application for Trusted - by voidzz - 04-22-2023, 10:28 AM
RE: Application for Trusted - by PandaInPants - 04-22-2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by Harmless_Potato - 04-23-2023, 10:38 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by BrokenPiano - 04-24-2023, 09:19 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by slater - 04-28-2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by dong - 05-18-2023, 11:22 AM
RE: Application for Trusted - by (DEMON)Skullfire - 05-24-2023, 11:20 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by Syn - 05-31-2023, 05:03 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by BrokenPiano - 05-31-2023, 07:58 PM
RE: Application for Trusted - by bryanbrr - 06-04-2023, 07:36 PM