Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jcope's complain :baby_crying: thread
Just to clarify

1. "Evan placed an 'aslay' on me a few rounds later, it was mid round IIRC and I was a traitor" = the aslay was placed, I was not killed mid round by Evan
2. No, I don't have a library of evidence showing previous players actions and their subsequent punishments which I base my claim of "inconsistent punishments"
3. I didn't post this in the abuse section because I wasn't sure if it was considered abuse.
4. I posted this here as a litmus test to see if others thought it was fair that Nazu was handling their own issues while other staff was online AND the level punishment they chose
5. If a web mod would like to move this to a different section, I have no issue with that.
6. It's hard to give proof of "I only did X action Y number of times" I could just exclude events. I would need to have a recording spanning 8 continuous rounds.
8. Evan (test mod) and Jawa can confirm Nazu applied the warns even though Evan was online and active.

Thank you both for your input and slater especially for the guidelines link. If others believe one round of me being a traitor and killing Nazu and one RDM counts as targeting then I believe the warn is valid. It's my uninformed opinion that targeting would imply repeated behavior over a larger sample size, but I'm not here to argue with what you all say is the established norm.

To be honest I was very annoyed when Jawa told me >10 points would be a 1 day ban. Essentially I'm getting a 1 day ban from playing literally 1 ear rape queue (murl can confirm) and killing a staff member twice.(the situation in this thread)

I do have a clip of be pulling Nazu into the pit. I use nvidia shadowplay so I lose clips if I don't use a hotkey to save it within 1 minute of the event. That's the reason I don't have all the events. I don't see the value in going through the effort of publishing that clip when I'm confirming I did it.

My intention isn't to argue, just stating my point of view here.

Messages In This Thread
jcope's complain :baby_crying: thread - by jcope - 05-23-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: jcope's complain :baby_crying: thread - by jcope - 05-23-2023, 06:36 PM