Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tryna get unbanned
Im gonna try and keep this as objective as possible.

1.) Dinks does not stand for Racism or pedophilia of any kind 

Do things slip through the cracks due to staff being offline. Yes. Staff cannot be on 24/7. And so sometimes. The server can take a hit occasionally. 

The holes in circumstantial situations does not constitute the permission of such aggregious actions. But rather reinforces the need for idnviduals both staff and community alike to work together to keep this server healthy. 

As a member you are well within your right to submit ban request. These request are reviewed, and action is taken when a decision is made. You can view our ban archive to if you need any other evidence of how motivated this server is to that. 

2.) “I have learned my lesson” 
I would ask if you know or have an idea what you might have said and why a mod might ban you for that. Harrasment is not a light thing, and nobody is banned without forewarning. So again I ask. Do you understand why that was bad? 

I must point out Your actions that followed your ban in an attempt to rectify the issue was not the best either. Your responses did not show a level of respect I'd see from someone who deserved to be unbanned especially when against others members of the community  

Simply put. Learn from your mistakes, and be better. We're here to have fun. Not harass. 

Messages In This Thread
tryna get unbanned - by Gregster - 06-07-2023, 10:24 AM
RE: tryna get unbanned - by Harmless_Potato - 06-07-2023, 10:56 AM
RE: tryna get unbanned - by Wilfry - 06-07-2023, 12:54 PM
RE: tryna get unbanned - by AceWing - 06-07-2023, 03:09 PM
RE: tryna get unbanned - by Super Milk Chan - 06-07-2023, 05:27 PM
RE: tryna get unbanned - by Papa Milo - 06-08-2023, 07:06 PM
RE: tryna get unbanned - by ti84 - 06-11-2023, 02:09 PM
RE: tryna get unbanned - by Laced Xanax - 06-11-2023, 02:15 PM