Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo unban request - This was not me
(06-10-2023, 10:02 PM)Papa Milo Wrote:
(06-10-2023, 09:26 PM)Syn Wrote: So you've just decided to ignore me asking why you felt the need to target me? on top of that attempting to vote manipulate my application after I did what to you? I'm at a loss here on why out of everyone was I targeted specifically... is this all over me -1 your application?
Ok one these alts were not mine as I have said before. 2 applications don’t work by popular votes so even if literally everyone voted no it would not have mattered. And 3 I did not target you I did not make these alt accounts. 4 I didn’t even remember that you -1 my application I knew that it was not going to go through once I saw the first few responses. I just wanted to hear peoples criticisms of me so that I could improve and become more worthy of trusted. I want to reiterate that these were not my alts and I have no Ill will towards you syn
you claim that you have no ill intentions but forum logs will show that no more than 30 minutes after I initially downvoted your application you come to give me criticism on my application. You do understand why I would be under the assumption that you had it out for me right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-10-2023, 06:01 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by Syn - 06-10-2023, 10:09 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 06:31 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 08:26 PM