Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo unban request - This was not me
I really don't know anyone here and how they have behaved in the past. But almost everyone that has commented on here have jumped to the conclusion that he did this. This says 1 of 2 things imo. Either this player has a history of pulling shit like this. or this community loves jumping to conclusions and passing judgement quickly.

Papa Milo doubling down is either the dumbest thing one can do or they genuinely didnt commit this stupid act. There must be a way to track this sort of thing, otherwise whats to stop anyone from either doing this to get someone else banned or to get their apps upvoted.

Without hard evidence, this entire thread is nothing but assumptions. from both sides. And imo a waste of time until someone can provide the evidence.
[Image: 1RYjIUk.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-10-2023, 06:01 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by 0K3LV1N - 06-11-2023, 06:54 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 06:31 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Papa Milo unban request - This was not me - by reina - 06-12-2023, 08:26 PM