banned forever, no idea how :(
(05-25-2017, 03:17 PM)Christian Wrote: Alright well I made a mistake it appears. I'll be posting the logs in a second.

Edit: So I looked over the logs, and I made a mistake. From what I saw was reckless Mass Attempt RDM, however 2 of those attempts were in the form of self defense. 1 player dmg'd you with an explosive barrel, the other was just in crossfire. I highlighted the logs that should of been apart of your slay / ban. Really you should be serving a week for the Attempt RDMx1, but I don't recall a report.

Tbh you might be getting an unban, sorry for the inconvenience. I've been running on a shitty sleep schedule, and I've been working my butt off on the server lol. I'll contact an Admin to see if they'll sign off your appeal.

[Image: JaWjgo6.jpg]

@Scoovie has signed off your appeal. You've been unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience again, that is 100% my fault.

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the timely response and the professionalism, you're doing just fine!

Messages In This Thread
banned forever, no idea how :( - by LottieLottie - 05-25-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: banned forever, no idea how :( - by Christian - 05-25-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: banned forever, no idea how :( - by Christian - 05-25-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: banned forever, no idea how :( - by LottieLottie - 05-25-2017, 03:25 PM