Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BigDHorsee Trusted Application
(10-09-2023, 02:29 AM)slater Wrote: hihihi, while im not active much, i don't think you really qualify since you've still got quite a lot to do before applying. not to come off as rude but more as friendly tips to help you get started to try to apply again and get a guaranteed response. 

if you could explain, do you know exactly how many hours you have in the TTT server or an estimate of any kind?? that would be greatly appreciated. the main issue is that you don't have much engagement on discord/forums compared to TTT + consistent engagement in the community for a month. if you are able to engage outside of the server and more into the community + also putting an introduction thread about yourself on the forums, that would be a great start for you. using the forums is a little rougher but if you were to engage in the discord for a month and flesh out more, i'm sure you could easily take out the engagement part. I'm not sure how you are in the server, but another recommendation you could do is flesh out your application more. 

-1 for now, but with more time and engagement i'm sure you'll get it
Ill take the feedback, of course. But just wanted to address some of the things you brought up.
1. At the time of posting I was exactly at 6 days or 144 hours.  Sitting at 6 days and 3 hours now. 
2. First time using forums was with this, wasn't sure if people use forums for anything besides applications for promotions or ban appeals.  I am on the Discord and typically message in general, shitposting, or one of the other messages once in a day. Could definitely do more, but there is no real substance to the discords chats that make me want to talk to people. Plus a lot of the people on there, I believe, are just older players or also from PH.
3. Not sure exactly how to flesh it out much more with the given template for the application. If you could be specific with that, would be appreciated for possible future uses.

I am glad you are wanting to help and giving me constructive criticism.  I also hope it doesn't come off as me disregarding what you said, as that is not what I am trying to do.

Thanks for the response!

Messages In This Thread
BigDHorsee Trusted Application - by BigDHorsee - 10-08-2023, 10:49 PM
RE: BigDHorsee Trusted Application - by grasse - 10-08-2023, 10:57 PM
RE: BigDHorsee Trusted Application - by slater - 10-09-2023, 02:29 AM
RE: BigDHorsee Trusted Application - by BigDHorsee - 10-10-2023, 12:43 AM
RE: BigDHorsee Trusted Application - by slater - 10-12-2023, 02:38 AM
RE: BigDHorsee Trusted Application - by shaye - 10-10-2023, 11:14 AM
RE: BigDHorsee Trusted Application - by 3mb3ry - 10-14-2023, 01:00 AM
RE: BigDHorsee Trusted Application - by ⚡Nash - 10-14-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: BigDHorsee Trusted Application - by chibill - 11-08-2023, 10:37 PM