Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally time to be honest
Hey homie,

I don't think I've ever met you/had the pleasure of playing or talking with you but nonetheless I believe it is good that you'll be taking some time to focus on your own personal life. Mental health is a really tough subject that everyone is a victim to but often lets it go by without a concern or a thought raised about it in the hope that it eventually will get better. For some people, it works, for others, it definitely does not. I'm glad that you bring up that everyone should seek help because I believe in that same value (however I don't personally seek help when I need it because I'm hypocritical and think I'm impermeable to depression).

I think it is a good direction you're going in to take a step back, acknowledge your issues, and apologize to anyone who has been affected. You seem like a person who has truly been hurt by their own actions and, obviously, you and everyone that exists deserves help and love in their lives. I would be glad to talk to you or play with you if you ever hop into the TTT server, as that is currently the community I've been spending most of my time in.

Always take care of yourself and remember that you have people in your corner and who also care about you and your well-being. I promise you that you're not alone. Much love homie.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]

Messages In This Thread
Finally time to be honest - by NO NAME - 10-24-2023, 04:42 AM
RE: Finally time to be honest - by yvng koi - 10-24-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: Finally time to be honest - by Bird (2) - 10-24-2023, 01:46 PM
RE: Finally time to be honest - by Battons - 10-24-2023, 05:14 PM
RE: Finally time to be honest - by Blu - 10-24-2023, 07:58 PM