Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell everyone.
Hey No name, while I don't really know you that well, I hope that everything goes well for you. I really do. Especially in that scenario, it's very hard to be optimistic on such a very saddening and disheartened family issue. I'm glad you shared and are able to vent out but I also want to try to at least give you some words if I can, whether you take them to heart or not is up to you. Family issues like that are hard to deal with, I've been through it myself and had lost one not so long ago and it's hard to see that outcome for anyone, even close ones, but always try to look for the other optimistic outcome. Aside from that, drinking as well is another bad habit and I hope that you are able to find a habit that benefits you in any way, like a hobby to keep you going. I had been down that rabbit hole and I had to dig myself out of it and I found something to keep me going and full of energy and I hope that you find something that can bring that feeling for you, whether it's playing games, doing any hobbies you like, or even going to the gym if you like. Everyone has their own taste on what helps them and I hope that you are able to get out of this rabbit hole you are in and be able to do this. I believe this is good experience for you to try to get over this big hurdle or obstacle in your life and I believe that you are strong enough to get over this. I wish you the best of luck my friend and stay safe.  Heart

Messages In This Thread
Farewell everyone. - by NO NAME - 12-02-2023, 02:21 AM
RE: Farewell everyone. - by slater - 12-02-2023, 02:34 AM
RE: Farewell everyone. - by NO NAME - 12-02-2023, 04:18 AM
RE: Farewell everyone. - by slater - 12-02-2023, 05:36 AM
RE: Farewell everyone. - by Icey - 12-02-2023, 07:08 AM
RE: Farewell everyone. - by [DSI]ToxicVoid7 - 12-02-2023, 12:18 PM
RE: Farewell everyone. - by Foxka - 12-02-2023, 01:37 PM
RE: Farewell everyone. - by Harmless_Potato - 12-02-2023, 01:47 PM
RE: Farewell everyone. - by Blu - 12-02-2023, 02:22 PM