Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career Stuff
(02-02-2024, 11:36 AM)Nate Wrote: Yeah, Professor Messer is definitely where it’s at. Also make sure to check out Jason Dion’s practice exams on Udemy. He makes them for most of the CompTIA certifications, and they’re highly accurate to the actual exam. (Don’t ever pay “full price” on Udemy, they always go “on sale” for $20 instead of $80+)

Also if you’re interested in getting a degree in tech, message me on discord. The degree I’m going for right now, includes A+, Net+, Sec+, Pentest+, SSCP, CCSP, CySA+, ITIL, and a couple more. (Around $3000 if you paid for them yourself and passed your first time) The tuition is half of most other schools and it’s completely online with you being able to complete at your own pace. I am also transferring in 55% of my degree before officially starting by using a two platforms where I sign up for the month and complete as many college courses as I can. They’re $100 and $200 a month, and if you equate half the degree to 2 years, I’ve saved $18000 from this. But if you’re interested in getting a degree in tech, definitely message me on discord and I can give you all the details!
Appreciate it! Considered school but from everyone I talked to experience is far more valuable than a degree. I already have a bachelor's degree even though it's not tech related it's still business related. Not really wanting to go back to school for another 2-4 years if I can help it.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean

Messages In This Thread
Career Stuff - by City - 01-31-2024, 08:09 PM
RE: Career Stuff - by cum at first sight - 01-31-2024, 08:34 PM
RE: Career Stuff - by City - 02-01-2024, 07:29 PM
RE: Career Stuff - by RussEfarmer - 01-31-2024, 08:52 PM
RE: Career Stuff - by Harmless_Potato - 01-31-2024, 09:37 PM
RE: Career Stuff - by Nate - 02-02-2024, 11:36 AM
RE: Career Stuff - by City - 02-02-2024, 07:52 PM