Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheRealSliX PH Staff Application
(03-17-2024, 10:58 PM)TheRealSliX Wrote:
(03-16-2024, 11:34 PM)happy Wrote: Trusted
Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 85 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Thread on the Forums at the Very Minimum).
Be at least 16 years of age

You don't meet the hour requirement :c
Oh I thought it was 60 hours because the server says 60. I do have an introduction thread and im 25. Also I know Harmless Potato and many others on the server.

Yeah I have noticed that before but they have since changed the minimum hour req's, you should always double check those on forums to be safe. Further, while you may know plenty of people on server, you have the one forum post and little to no discord involvement (idk if your discord ign is any different) and while that is not outwardly required, I would totally recommend since it shows how much more in touch with the community and is also just a solid place to talk to everyone. I haven't been on PH while you have so I can't give input on that but as previously stated by others you do not meet the minimum required 85hrs so that'll be a -1 for me atm.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
TheRealSliX PH Staff Application - by TheRealSliX - 03-16-2024, 11:32 PM
RE: TheRealSliX PH Staff Application - by happy - 03-16-2024, 11:34 PM
RE: TheRealSliX PH Staff Application - by Slasheronic - 03-18-2024, 11:50 AM
RE: TheRealSliX PH Staff Application - by Wilfry - 03-17-2024, 09:44 AM