Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is technically a web staff application
I don't think we have ever talked, but everything I have heard about you and what you do for the community has been super positive. Recent activity is really important, but I do see you doing the type of stuff I would want an admin to be doing. I think the technical side behind the server is super underappreciated most of the time.

Also I know most people pull from things outside of what you actually wrote, but if someone's take the time to read it your perspective seems really developed. You identify the specific areas that you think you are in a spot to handle especially well outside of general "admin" im going to fix the community stuff.

I really can't speak to personal interactions, but again the people who talk about you are excited when your name comes up. +1

Also if you get Admin I request that you remove the 7 negative rep i have from banned members like 7 years ago. I was totally right and don't deserve any of those -1s 100%. (Make sure to leave any +1s received from those same members ty).

@RyanHighman see post below...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.

Messages In This Thread
RE: this is technically a web staff application - by TDawg4 - 04-17-2024, 01:20 AM