Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is Enough: Petition to upgrade 1-month discord ban to permanent.
"Why wasn't this brought up sooner?"

Honestly, I approve of a lot of the members who say all kinds of these things to be permanently banned. But I find it hypocritical to only call this behavior out when the person is passionately trying to work on calling out bad behavior they have seen and not just called out for their actions as they have happened. I always found it weird when I hear about someone being racist, harassing people, etc and it being laughed off and ok because "its just how it is".

when I had talked about how weird it was for someone to have 15 slur warns I got told it was weird I wasn't calling out milk for having 60, like bro I joined in 2023 I don't even know milk, and do think it's weird that he has 60 and is still super active.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enough is Enough: Petition to upgrade 1-month discord ban to permanent. - by PandaInPants - 04-25-2024, 06:49 PM