Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is Enough: Petition to upgrade 1-month discord ban to permanent.
I have disagreed with Hong on a lot of things the past few weeks, we exchange negative fat redditor karma on the daily, but I still respect Hong as a person, because even if we don't like someone very much or they act like a moron it's important to owe a basic amount of respect to people. Digging up old messages that are all well and handled by now because they are saying dumb shit on the forums is petty, and you are doing the same exact thing yourself.

All yall mfs are tearing this community to pieces because you can't owe even a little bit of respect to your peers who you disagree with. How do you people function in real life like this? Go to church or something damn

and in case anyone goes there, no I am not "defending hong", you stupid as hell for saying shit like that

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enough is Enough: Petition to upgrade 1-month discord ban to permanent. - by RussEfarmer - 04-25-2024, 06:56 PM