Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough is Enough: Petition to upgrade 1-month discord ban to permanent.
(04-25-2024, 07:37 PM)Ckg Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 07:17 PM)Tristan Tactful Nuts Wrote: As at least three others have said about the topic of using old evidence, nothing is wrong with doing that in a thread for advancement (either a staff app, ban appeal, etc). Not a witch-hunt ban request.
This you on a resignation thread from 2 weeks ago?:

[Image: image-2024-04-25-193446152.png]

Stand by your statements. Don't only say they apply when the point made is to your liking.
See in my original post I was going to say something about your thread not being long enough to start half-reading posts and making stupid replies based on that but decided not to. Now, I don't think you're half-reading. I think you're just a moron. How is me calling you out for digging up 3-year-old evidence and me commenting on the CURRENT STATE OF THE COMMUNITY and the ridiculous reply that they felt saying it was worse 5-years ago is a justification. How are these two things even close to related?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enough is Enough: Petition to upgrade 1-month discord ban to permanent. - by Tristan Tactful Nuts - 04-25-2024, 07:56 PM