Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update (If Anyone Cares)
Hello community,

Some of you may have noticed my activity has dropped considerably, others don't care. Just figured I'd fill in those who do. I've started up at college again in the past few weeks, so I'm keeping busy with that work. I'm also working on weekends, about 9 hour shifts so that is filling up some more time. This year and semester I am trying to be more social and have more fun going out with friends and hanging out with people on campus and in the dorms. This is something I've never really done and I'm surrounded by some good people, so I want to take advantage of the opportunity while I am in college and not working 50 hours a week (Yes I meant to type 50 hours). 

I still plan to remain a moderator on this server, it is still my favorite and I always enjoy playing here, however you will probably be see me less frequently than I was late last year and earlier in 2017.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean

Messages In This Thread
Update (If Anyone Cares) - by City - 09-13-2017, 04:20 PM
RE: Update (If Anyone Cares) - by RenzoLeBenzo - 09-13-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Update (If Anyone Cares) - by Burrito Bowl - 09-13-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Update (If Anyone Cares) - by City - 09-14-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Update (If Anyone Cares) - by SusAF - 09-13-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Update (If Anyone Cares) - by Petals - 09-14-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Update (If Anyone Cares) - by Christian - 09-14-2017, 10:57 AM