Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daleks Mod Feedback Application
~ Please understand that he is asking for feedback here. So try to leave something that is helpful besides a bunch of +1's / -1's ~

As far as what I can say, I think you're a really good Staff Member. I always see you asking questions, and you're usually active within the Discord often. I think the main redflag for me is you do tend to get mad (whether if this is on or off the server, I've noticed it more off the server.) Though I could be assuming you're just raising your voice to get your message clear, I think it's mainly about manners for sure that you don't act that way on the server. I know some people are trolls within the Discord, so it's probably best to ignore those people. Even if they're staff. Other than that, I'm not sure there is really anything I can recommend at this time regarding things you need to work on. But you will have to get your activity back into consistent play time as well, since you have came back from a pretty long hiatus.

I'd definitely make sure you work on these things I left you above for the future.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daleks Mod Feedback Application - by Christian - 09-26-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Daleks Mod Feedback Application - by moocow - 09-26-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Daleks Mod Feedback Application - by Linfalas - 09-26-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Daleks Mod Feedback Application - by Foxka - 09-26-2017, 10:50 PM