shy butterfly in the sky jetpack unban
(11-30-2017, 08:56 PM)shy Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 08:53 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Again you didn't W+D up a ladder it doesn't let you go to the ceiling and you didn't get "stuck" in the ceiling either. The jumppack also doesn't have that much lift, or fall reduction. That much of a fall would have killed you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3lVfIjV...e=youtu.be

I just found out my command rate was different, now that I know that, I could change that. 
I could put "cl_cmdrate 30" into my console, and we could fix all of this. I didn't purposely use a jumppack exploit. As highlighted on the old forums and foxka, its all different on peoples outputs. I have to put that command into my console if I wanna go lower.
Also whoever is using the pack is activating mid fall, I was holding space bar right after jumping off,
the cm rate is forced to the server. It can only be changed if you are cheating - words of Scoovie.
former admin2

Messages In This Thread
shy butterfly in the sky jetpack unban - by shy - 11-30-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: shy butterfly in the sky jetpack unban - by Deadpool - 11-30-2017, 08:59 PM