shy butterfly in the sky jetpack unban
(11-30-2017, 09:46 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: dont know enough about rates or anything, but in specing you I did see a flat footed to-the-roof jetpack without use of a ladder

None of this was on purpose. All I was doing is what I thought jumppacks normally do. Jumping. I didn't know about think about rates and they're saying the only way to change them is by cheating or exploiting. But then they say they're server sided, but my rates in Console are 30

The only reason I want an unban is because I didn't do anything that bad to anyone. I didn't gain that much of an advantage and I didn't even know all this other information about the jumppack. I just bought it today and I'll literally make a video of me selling it and never buying it again if that's what it takes

This was all accidental and I wish someone would have told me to stop using the jumppack instead of me being banned permanently.
check out my video please it'd make me feel great :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg9PGLoX0L4

Messages In This Thread
shy butterfly in the sky jetpack unban - by shy - 11-30-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: shy butterfly in the sky jetpack unban - by shy - 11-30-2017, 10:14 PM