shy butterfly in the sky jetpack unban
(11-30-2017, 11:10 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: im confused slightly, was this a lograv special round? and i think that we should check out the technique shown in the video he linked before we can say anything.

No. As explained for Foxka, everyone has different Cmdrates, but cmdrate is serversided on this server. It's a known exploit (that i didnt know) to change your cmdrate to be able to jump higher.

Scoovie says the only way to change your command rate is to jump cheats/exploits, which i didnt even know existed, since the command rate is serverside.

They tried doing everything I did in the videos and I did not end up like I did it

The reason I want to be unbanned is because I did not know any of this. I'm not using any sort of cheats, I just bought the Jumppack today, I literally record all of my T rounds, but they want to keep me banned for abuse (but I did nothing on purpose and did not gain any competitive advantage from my jumps. That was the second map I had the jumppack. First was PC world.

Nobody told me to stop jumping that high or to stop abusing, other than DJ Diamond Bear, but it was too late. He just said "Stop abusing the jumppack or scoovie will ban you" and I said ok, but by the time the next round started I was banned.

I also don't get how this is happening cause if the server command rate is 30 and my console command rate is 30 why is my stuff different?
check out my video please it'd make me feel great :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg9PGLoX0L4

Messages In This Thread
shy butterfly in the sky jetpack unban - by shy - 11-30-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: shy butterfly in the sky jetpack unban - by shy - 12-01-2017, 12:14 AM