Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeezy's Mod Application
Ingame Name: Yeezy Jeezy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:89614246

Time Played: 4 days, 1 hour, 25 minutes.

When First Joined: August 28, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Whenever I can get on. Usually after work at around midnight EST.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community?: I can keep on providing suggestions to help better the server and watch out for ghosters, hackers, and trolls.  I'm also still trying to figure out Hammer so I can look to edit/fix maps for the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love prop hunt, it's what got me into playing Garry's Mod. I've bounced around many servers through my years playing and I haven't found a server where I ACTUALLY get along with all the other staff members. It's been my favorite server to play on and all I want to do is help it grow into an even better server than it is now.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Only on TTT

How did you find us?: I joined the TTT server first and wanted to get back into playing prop hunt, so I decided to come on here.

Other: 

Messages In This Thread
Yeezy's Mod Application - by Yeezy Jeezy - 12-11-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Yeezy's Mod Application - by penguinslayer4 - 12-11-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Yeezy's Mod Application - by [Red]Starky - 12-11-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: Yeezy's Mod Application - by _Chris - 12-11-2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Yeezy's Mod Application - by mkkay671 - 12-11-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Yeezy's Mod Application - by [Red]Starky - 12-12-2017, 08:35 PM