Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change The Overtime Bonus for Traitors
(12-13-2017, 10:32 PM)Sam Maxis Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 10:22 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: This might get some hate, but keep in mind this is just a suggestion.  Instad of Haste mode, the game could just be on a time limit for, let's say, 10 minutes, and at like the 5 min mark could be when "overtime" starts.  That way the rounds won't ever go too long.

I'm not sure that this can be done. I don't think it's a bad idea. I just think TTT isn't designed that way. From my old server.cfg which changes the gamemodes core values I had on another server:

ttt_haste_starting_minutes "5" -This determines the round time IF you have haste mode enabled which Dinkleburg's TTT does

ttt_haste_minutes_per_death "0.25" -This translates to 15 seconds per kill death. My mistake in the OP. It is per death not kill.

If you don't have have hastemode, the roundtime is changed by ttt_roundtime_minutes

Unfortunately there isn't a value to add a base hastemode time rather than rewarding time for deaths. I don't think it's a bad idea though if there was a way to change that.

It can be done.  The mode itself is haste mode. Disableing it will make it just a timer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change The Overtime Bonus for Traitors - by Yeezy Jeezy - 12-13-2017, 10:35 PM