Poll: she hack
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
nah
46.15%
6 46.15%
ye
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Aimbotting Ban Request
(12-29-2017, 11:18 PM)had Wrote: What i don't get is, Why do you think he's wall hacking when you too saw thew flashlight thru the wall, not like you didn't see it or we didn't notice.

I legitimately didn't see it, but yeah I'll give her that, but even afterwards when you can't see the flashlight she still follows him

(12-30-2017, 02:41 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Here's something I don't understand.  You have only one game on your steam account, Garry's Mod, and you have 111 hours on it.  78 of which came within the last two weeks.  Personally, I can't tell if you're hacking or not in the video, but there is no way you can be that good with only 100 hours and not be hacking.  Also I noticed Carbon's Castle TTT is the only group on your page, yet you don't have an account on their forums.  So my question to you is what is your Main Steam Account?

Yeah that was also something I saw that was really phishy, and that's what started to get me to do all this, cause there's no way in hell she got that good in 100 hours, if she was then she could easily become pro in any fps game
SaiYan waifu material asf

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Purple]Snow[Red]Girl Aimbotting Ban Request - by SCUTΞR - - 12-30-2017, 10:10 AM