i honestly don't know what to say...
Ingame Name: DJ Diamond bear >:(

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110260122

Who Banned You: @Everyjuan

Reason For Ban: using my pointshop to lag and fly

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: See what i don't get is, the spot wasn't even unreachable and everyone can get to it (on FROZEN PRISON i'm pretty sure) I was never warned by him so i don't know why i was banned forever without warnings, i did this with Christian and others when they were on and when they saw me doing it they never told me "hey that's exploiting, don't do that" or something like that. And Everyjuan is probably gonna have proof that i did this, so i've gotten to this spot before by climbing up a mountain and sliding up it, then i jump up there and jump to the other side of it.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3542

Other: i never used this to get into spots that are unreachable to other players, i just feel i should have been warned before i was banned, i never knew it was exploiting in the first place. And someone said that you have to have a jump pack to do it, No that is not true you can do it with and without a jump pack. I've tested it.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
i honestly don't know what to say... - by had - 01-11-2018, 10:31 AM
RE: i honestly don't know what to say... - by had - 01-11-2018, 10:53 AM
RE: i honestly don't know what to say... - by had - 01-11-2018, 10:56 AM
RE: i honestly don't know what to say... - by had - 01-11-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: i honestly don't know what to say... - by had - 01-11-2018, 11:08 AM
RE: i honestly don't know what to say... - by had - 01-11-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: i honestly don't know what to say... - by had - 01-12-2018, 10:36 AM