Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Let's talk about the rules
If C can't confirm who shot first, it should go to sus. A kos shouldn't be fully called. Because what if the inno started to get shot. He would have to kill in self-defense for his life. He did nothing wrong, but someone came in and just shot him. 
The rules sometimes have to be very restrictive. That situation is a 50/50, but it's always best to not jump the gun. People can get triggered too easy sometimes. That is when the fun of TTT is taken away. 
I do agree though some rules can be too restrictive. That's why there were ghosting and rdm + leave changes. 
I do have a few that seem too much punishment or restrictive:
  • Meta gaming in the motd is a month ban for the first offense. Usually it's not handled that way. It be a warning first. It's not really common since most of the metagaming has to do with staff powers. The most common form of metagaming in general is when someone kos' someone for the top T position. I'd warn then if he actually kill him for being a T, it should be another slay or a low temp ban.(maybe a day or a few hours). Banning someone for a month for that is too much.
  • We need to change damaging D equipment to destroying D equipment. I've heard it was wrong in there. If you shoot a health station on accident they shouldn't be able to kill you for that.
That is just my opinion on this. There is more thing taht we could change, but I can't think of them right now.
former admin2

Messages In This Thread
RE: TTT Let's talk about the rules - by EpicGuy - 01-11-2018, 04:51 PM
RE: TTT Let's talk about the rules - by Christian - 01-11-2018, 04:59 PM
RE: TTT Let's talk about the rules - by Deadpool - 01-11-2018, 06:35 PM
RE: TTT Let's talk about the rules - by Foxka - 01-11-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: TTT Let's talk about the rules - by EpicGuy - 01-12-2018, 08:17 AM
RE: TTT Let's talk about the rules - by EpicGuy - 01-12-2018, 12:38 PM
RE: TTT Let's talk about the rules - by Foxka - 01-12-2018, 01:27 PM