Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Rounds
Yes, somebody finally made a thread. Special rounds.

They suck. There's no other way to put it. There are 1 or 2 good ones, but when its all based on random chance whether you have fun or not, why is it even worth it? Even then, when karma is turned off for things like the crowbar round, the experience isn't. Killing people in a special round still loses you experience. That shouldn't happen. It's just another example of how broken these stupid rounds are. When people very literally kill themselves to avoid these rounds, it's a problem. 

Then there's things like the Vampire Round. For those unfamiliar, you have infinite health and the winner is the person who does the most damage to other players. How to win easily? Find an AFK and shoot them in the head repeatedly. Boom, you win without moving your mouse or touching your keyboard. 

I am not the only one when I say that these rounds either need to be fixed or removed. Simon Says rounds are decently fun, but that's about it from what I've seen.

Messages In This Thread
Special Rounds - by AmazingCrimsonDragon - 01-14-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Special Rounds - by EpicGuy - 01-14-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Special Rounds - by Milk Man - 01-14-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: Special Rounds - by ˗ˏˋ RAE ˎˊ˗ - 01-14-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Special Rounds - by [black]Tronald - 01-14-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Special Rounds - by Burrito Bowl - 01-14-2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Special Rounds - by King Tiger Ace Fasda22 - 01-15-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Special Rounds - by Jerminator00 - 01-15-2018, 02:07 PM