Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tell me about your trips to other countries!
My highschool soccer team was a really tight group we were together the entire 4 years and had a big bond with the coach, when I was in grade 9 he promised us that we would work towards a trip to Hawaii and in grade 12 we all went to Hawaii for a tournament.

If you're looking for a vacation and not afraid to spend a little more than the bargain Mexico trips, Hawaii is excellent! It's like relaxing on the beach in the day while going out in the busy city at night it was great! We got to go surfing, tour a volcano and a reef, tour a bunch of islands it was spectacular, unfortunately it ended in just over a week :(.

Depends what you're into and what you're looking for, I personally don't really care for the architecture and scenery of say France or Italy. I would LOVE to go to L.A. see a little bit of south-cali that's my dream for some day.

Go where your heart takes you! Unless that brings you to Dinkleberg's TTT, in that case, go outside you fuck.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me about your trips to other countries! - by Scare Shot - 01-26-2018, 01:06 AM