Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Topics and Thoughts
(01-25-2018, 06:19 PM)Polar Bear Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 04:58 PM)Scare Shot Wrote: I actually agree with you on point 3 about not being about to KOS for walking past a KOS'd person knowingly, everyone kinda does it intuitively when they see two people where person A is KOS'd and person B is right beside them also aiming at you people always just assume they're both Ts and kill them both without question, BUT I rarely see punishment carried out for that.

While I agree with you on that regard, I truly believe it is just the inconsistent punishment on it that needs to be changed. Clearly the rule is there because upper staff felt that in that situation that is the outcome that represents the idea of the game.

I just simply think the rule either needs to be removed or punishment for it needs to be consistent.

I think the only reason the punishment isn’t consistent is because when you get reported for it people usually forgive because they don’t know this specific rule. But if people know it then they outright abuse it
I had something happen a while ago. There were 2 Ts one was blatently shooting me. While the other person b who i had been with for a while was carefully being avoided/not shot at. I Kosed person B for being a T. I was right. This happeend a while ago. I got reported that same round for killing an afk  T who wasn't being shot by a sentry. 
Getting back on topic. I would have to say I dislike test or kos early in round as it has the most potential to ruin a T round.
1) i would have to agree some of the maps are rather bad in regards to fps drop and layout/rdm potential. I would also say that we should remove some of the similar maps. For example Community pool has 3 different versions all of which can be played back to back. I for one don't want to play the same map over and over especially back to back. 
2) While I agree some models are particularly bad offenders of hitbox obstruction you can still line up your curser to see their name assuming they don't use the disguiser. Now i still find the godzila skin to be exceptionally cheap. I only get around it by knifing the person. Knifing isn't a solution to it nor are what suggestions that I said with regards to making sure you see thier name. Hitboxes in source are trash and awkward player models don't help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Topics and Thoughts - by Polar Bear - 01-25-2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Random Topics and Thoughts - by Scare Shot - 01-25-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Random Topics and Thoughts - by Polar Bear - 01-25-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Random Topics and Thoughts - by Spike Spiegel - 01-26-2018, 11:43 AM