Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
infamousdeadpool for moderator
Aw, but if you become mod who am I supposed to come rescue at 4am from trolls?

On a more serious note, your time has improved grately since you became tmod.

You are friendly and well known! Active on forums, discord, server. Which is awesome!! You make ban requests when needed as well which is great!!

A negative point for me though is that a higher up did have to talk to you recently about slacking off on staff duties. Personal relations should not effect how you treat players in the server.

As well as I see you sometimes only telling people to stop and not explaining what/why they should stop. I understand we are staff and we are still human. But these things definitely need to be worked on in order for me to full support this step up in staff position.

For now I am going to give this a -1 as I would like to see these things improved on before you are promoted as they are extremely important. I'd saygive it another month and improve on these points. Then it will be a +1 from me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: infamousdeadpool for moderator - by Christian - 02-15-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: infamousdeadpool for moderator - by kev222 - 02-16-2018, 05:06 AM
RE: infamousdeadpool for moderator - by penguinslayer4 - 02-16-2018, 12:18 PM
RE: infamousdeadpool for moderator - by mkkay671 - 02-17-2018, 08:01 AM