Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time for billy?
Gonna break down your last 30 days on gt here: You've only missed like 7 days in the last month. That's like 2 a week. You average 2 days a week on top of that that you get on for less then 30 minutes (again, just what I see in the last 30 days on gt) which leaves you with 3 days a week you play longer then 30 minutes ON AVERAGE. With that being said I do understand that you have had some life things going on that has prevented more activity. Which is totally understandable and is 100% validated.

When you and I are on together you are always willing to help and handle trolls extremely well and calmly. You always try to make it as easy for me as possible when we are on late at night with just us 2 for staff. Which I greatly appreciate.

Right now I am going to give you a -1 as I don't feel you are active enough right now. If you could get your average up in the next month or so I would fully support you going up to tmod.

Still love you son, I just don't feel you are ready for this step up yet.

Messages In This Thread
Is it time for billy? - by [lime] billy senpai - 02-24-2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Is it time for billy? - by penguinslayer4 - 02-24-2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Is it time for billy? - by mkkay671 - 02-26-2018, 01:20 AM
RE: Is it time for billy? - by [Red]Starky - 02-26-2018, 05:19 PM