Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Staff Application
I'm not giving a +1 or -1 because I don't know you. I'm just saying this so people who apply (and give feedback) understand know how Prop Hunt (not TTT) apps work.

1. Yes you need forum time, but all you need is an introduction. Make one and you can check it off the list. You don't have to say too much about yourself, but be like "hey i play on the prop hunt server" yadda yadda whatever.

2. Discord activity isn't required for staff. It is certainly recommended, but it is not required. This may change eventually in the future with prop hunt getting new members and new regular players pretty often now. 

3. When giving feedback on a staff app. Don't give a -1 for no introduction. I said this before too on afieq's app. Give your feedback on the condition they make an intro. The app's invalid anyways if they don't so instead just say why or why not they should be staff and tell them to make an introduction.

Messages In This Thread
My Staff Application - by [pink]Grim [red]Love - 03-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: My Staff Application - by Yeezy Jeezy - 03-12-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: My Staff Application - by [Red]Starky - 03-13-2018, 07:03 AM