Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Questions
This is only for fun, and for when you have time to do so. A few days ago I was given these questions to answer so I thought I might as well share them here and see how you guys and gals answer/respond to them. These are all answered truthfully, but the level of sarcasm in said answer is to be decided by your own discretion. Remember these are for fun, you can put context or an explanation to your answer or not, and people could learn some useless, yet fun, things about you.

Remember, this is only for fun, answer each question as you choose. I had to attach it as a Word Document as apparently the website thought the series of questions was code....

TheUltraFish

(04-26-2018, 11:21 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: This is only for fun, and for when you have time to do so. A few days ago I was given these questions to answer so I thought I might as well share them here and see how you guys and gals answer/respond to them. These are all answered truthfully, but the level of sarcasm in said answer is to be decided by your own discretion. Remember these are for fun, you can put context or an explanation to your answer or not, and people could learn some useless, yet fun, things about you.

Remember, this is only for fun, answer each question as you choose. I had to attach it as a Word Document as apparently the website thought the series of questions was code....

TheUltraFish

Ketchup, can work with the largest diversity of food.

Marathon, only if it was on a trail, 26.2 miles on concrete messes you up.

Cyborg hands, still able to do everything but they won't get arthritis when age catches up  with me.

A light pole so I could tell everyone to lighten the heck up.

3rd arm, more useful than a 3rd eye.

I don't know, Lion King, even though I do enjoy watching films such as We Bought a Zoo, and Thor: Ragnarok

When people cannot go a single conversation without complaining about something generally insignificant and this process continues for moths or even years with the same individual.

Neither. they're both overpriced and customer service is worse than an understaffed Walmart.

Handles, in my jobs so far sometimes I'm carrying several boxes or up to a 10 foot ladder and cannot get a knob door open to save my life. Style, depends on the setting at work keep it practical while in a house it's fine if its fancied up and decorated as  long as its still easily functional.

Attached Files
.docx   Fun Questions.docx (Size: 12.3 KB / Downloads: 6)
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
Fun Questions - by TheUltraFish - 04-26-2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Fun Questions - by General Lee 2: Lee Harder - 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM