Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Questions
Welp, here's my take on this:

1 (A) I've been a fan of ketchup since I was a tubby baby man, gimme a hell yeah for that.

2 (A) Honestly, I'd say a Marathon. I wouldn't do well in terms of a rank, but I could do it and be fine with any surface.

3 (A) Hm.....I initially thought the hands of a mannequin but those things ******* terrify me. I guess I could have some skeletal structure attached to some gloves, so I can grab shit sort of, or poke stuff.

4 (A) Personally, I'd be a fire hydrant, right in my old neighbourhood or in the downtown of my hometown. I wanna hear peoples conversations and see sunlight glance upon my rusty ass surface. If a dog pees on me I'll take it.

5 (A) I'd want a third eye. I have shitty vision as is, but the thing is, a third eye will **** your vision up horrendously, so you gotta cover one of your eyes to see somewhat normally.

6 (A) The 1972 film, Jeremiah Johnson is my favourite. Good story, a fitting soundtrack and well developed characters.

7 (A) Here's a smallish one, people who don't have a headset or headphones and have music playing.

8 (A) I'm biased but I prefer Android. I find the designs and general usability to be better, and the whole banding of Apple is stupid to me......it's like a bright hospital. Then again, I prefer Android mostly because I respect companies like Sony for their products, TV's, headsets, musical audio stuff.

9 (A) I prefer a knob. I like them by their shape, a handle feels too utilitarian and cold. I'd go for a nice brass door knob. I just love that you can also just beat the hell out of a doorknob better than a door handle. It's cool.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fun Questions - by TheUltraFish - 04-26-2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Fun Questions - by General Lee 2: Lee Harder - 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM