Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Request for linux_canadajeff's ban.
+1 he is very toxic to the players I’ve been told on multiple occasions that he breaks the rules when staff aren’t on and when we do get on he stops and we can do nothing because of proof. This player should be permanently banned. I feel if he stays on the server he’s gonna create a little group that will bring the server a lot of drama and potentially ruin the server. I’ve seen this happen on my home server and they were called the star gang and some how one of them got mod and the server went in to ruin for a while

He’s always saying staff isn’t doing their job but that’s not true. We allow the players to have fun with their friends but we do draw a line at certain points if it’s causing to much of a ruckus.

Me and a few other people have been working so hard to make this server great and there most days we will have a full server and everyone is good the staff that are on now have been bringing good people to the server but the moment he gets on we all can feel the toxic energy from him and it makes all of us want to leave. Please ban him

Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for linux_canadajeff's ban. - by §4 Daddy Shank - 05-08-2018, 07:52 AM