Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The server is declining in quality. We need to talk.
(06-25-2018, 07:05 PM)Lily Wrote: Jokes on you, I'm not even apart of the community anymore. I've also been here for 3 years, so I seriously doubt that you don't know me considering you were on my friends list for two of them. Yes, I'm mocking people with disabilities because I pointed out the utter retardation that is this thread. Personally, I think you're an alright guy, but if you keep causing trouble almost every time you visit the forums, it's no wonder why others see you in a negative light.
I mean, I have hundreds of friends on steam. It's nothing personal, I just can't keep track of each and every one.

(06-25-2018, 07:05 PM)ReThink Wrote: Final thoughts: Setro, you have maybe 1-2 valid points in there, but the rest is drama and bullshit. You break (from the evidence provided here and in other threads) a TON of rules constantly; I am shocked you have not been perma'd with how things have been going.
Stop breaking rules and maybe they won't ban you. Every time you do shit like that you contribute to the "decline of the server" that you lament so much.
Thank you for actually holding a discussion and having a post that goes beyond a simple insult or one-sided argument. I won't try to make excuses, I do indeed do some wrong things now and then.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The server is declining in quality. We need to talk. - by Setro - 06-25-2018, 07:09 PM