Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The server is declining in quality. We need to talk.
(06-25-2018, 06:23 PM)Setro Wrote: Senseless bullshit

There was absolutely 0 reason to make this thread. You're doing a few things by making this

1. Preaching to the choir - Everyone knows the server could be in a better state and you making this post helps absolutely nothing. You don't make suggestions to improve it and this is a bait/rant thread which will probably be deleted later once someone decides enough is enough. 

2. Hypocrisy - You claim to dislike a good 70% of what the server currently offers when you yourself are guilty of this as well. 

3. Gas lighting - As much as me and @Scoovie can butt heads at times it seems like this entire post is just a big "Fuck you" to him. It's basically just disrespect disguised as a well though out post. Nothing more than trying to cause drama which brings me to my next point.

4. Two Faced - I think I speak for everyone when I say that this post was fueled by your recent ban when you claim it's not, and you claim that you aren't trying to start drama but half way in you take something out of context and try to put someone else in a bad light while you play the victim. It's disgusting. You're truly a snake.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The server is declining in quality. We need to talk. - by ExiledShadows - 06-25-2018, 11:39 PM