Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaz's trusted application
So I had a lot of trouble deciding what to say for this one but after a long hard thought I came up with a decision. You are a nice guy and are helpful when I'm the server which is what I look for when I see people applying for staff however there are a few concerns I have. For one over the last week or two I've had to warn you at least once a day not to mic spam, this is not appropriate behavior for staff as if you enforce the rules you must follow them. This can and has incited mic spam which ruins the fun for the whole server.

Second, you need to start using team chat or admin chat to alert us of people in illegal spots as you usually say it over voice chat with where they are and end up ghosting them. This includes checking the illegal spot list because the other day you assumed someone was in an illegal spot and ghosted them for it even though I had already confirmed that the spot was legal. This shows that you are impatient and highly concerns me that you might not give warnings for anything and rather just take action or that instead of saying that spot is illegal please move you will say details like you can't hide behind the refrigerator on this map.

Overall I wish I could give you a +1 since you try to help but your behavior is not something I believe is appropriate for staff, other staff may have their own opinions but I feel like you need to work on a few things first:
1) Control yourself more, the mic spamming needs to stop. You may apologize after but it's no excuse
2) Use admin chat to alert us to illegal spots if there is no staff on your team. If there is staff on your team use team chat.
3) Check the spot list before you say someone is in an illegal spot as some spots look illegal but arnt.
4)When staff are trying to give warnings try not to talk over them, i can't give proper warnings if halfway through your saying “yeah no mic spamming”.

I'd suggest working on those and hopefully we will see some positive change soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chaz's trusted application - by MinuteMonarch - 07-13-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: Chaz's trusted application - by Grim Love - 07-13-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Chaz's trusted application - by TheUltraFish - 07-13-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: Chaz's trusted application - by winter☽ - 07-13-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Chaz's trusted application - by Old Man Voss - 07-13-2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Chaz's trusted application - by §9Voxxy - 07-13-2018, 06:41 PM
RE: Chaz's trusted application - by Traitor - 07-16-2018, 11:03 AM