Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost's Trusted Application
Ingame Name:  Ghost

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19155833

Time Played: 199.3 Hours

When First Joined:  Oh Lord, somewhere around 3 years ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies daily, but on average 6 pm - 6am lol (U.S. Central Time.)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: I feel I know the rules well enough and have enough understanding of the server and people in general to be able to assist in reports and make rational decisions involving how to handle RDM'ers and the like.

Why you want to help the community: I've been on this server since I bought Gmod and I love it so much it's literally the only server I play.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Probably browsing servers (I'm a big Fairly Odd Parents fan)

Other: I'm not sure what to put here other than I apologize for not being active in any manner on the forums, I'm usually busy unless I'm actually playing on the server. With that said, I hope this goes well and regardless of outcome it won't change my view or love for the server :D See all of you in-game soon!

Messages In This Thread
Ghost's Trusted Application - by Ghost - 08-27-2018, 10:04 PM
RE: Ghost's Trusted Application - by Ghost - 08-27-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: Ghost's Trusted Application - by Ghost - 08-27-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: Ghost's Trusted Application - by Avi - 08-27-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: Ghost's Trusted Application - by Christian - 08-28-2018, 05:53 AM