Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Very Common Mod issue
(01-03-2017, 09:48 PM)Drew Wrote: Our mods don't ignore reports on staff members. They handle them the same as every other report. Chances are you were mistaken and your report was not in fact rdm.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case for me today I know its hard to believe me but I was infact clearly rdmed. I was a mod on a TTT server called deep seagaming. I think I know a little bit about what rdm is.

(01-04-2017, 12:00 AM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 11:43 PM)Colleen Wrote: Is this a joke?
The reports not going anywhere maybe take your mind off things by idk... PLAYING THE GAME.
I don't think insulting the people who are doing the reports will make them do them any faster.

So this thread should be locked since it is just a joke........ Steel the  toxicity is to high.

the thing is they closed it without looking at the deathscene I know this because I had not fired a single bullet and was shot dead. Please don't question this I understand that mods do make mistakes but this was infact clear rdm

I know none of you believe me but please pay more attention I know what happened I'm just here to help make the staff a little more noticeable I'm not here to critique persay. I'm here because I enjoy the server. But I don't like how some things are handled

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very Common Mod issue - by Drew - 01-03-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Very Common Mod issue - by A Steel Waffle (Village Idiot) - 01-04-2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Very Common Mod issue - by Colleen - 01-03-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Very Common Mod issue - by Drew - 01-04-2017, 08:32 AM
RE: Very Common Mod issue - by Extreme PvE - 01-04-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Very Common Mod issue - by CM Whale - 01-04-2017, 10:33 PM