Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Eternal Applying for Trusted
Excuse my copy and paste from a different app but it's literally gonna be the same response here.

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=RXRlcm5hbA%3D%3D...0941675269]

Eternal, I have nothing against you my dude. You're a fun guy and I love playing with you and I don't doubt you'd make a great Trusted, but I have some issues I need to put in. You made your forum account in June. But there's zero forum activity and that activity on the forums needs to be there so other people know who you are and what kind of person you are. Same thing with the discord server, barely see you on or in the #TTT chat. You have zero ban requests done, now I know that majority of the time, there are staff on to either ban offenders or Trusted/Tmod's on to do the ban requests, however, having one or two or a few ban requests made would make it look like you want the position, but again, it's not a requirement. Next thing is your activity, it's not a full month. I personally see you on here and there. You need to work on your activity as well if you want a staff position. That's all I really got. Bottom line, we need active staff, like badly, but with the reasons stated above, I'm gonna have to say -1. Sorry bro, nothing personal but I gotta take no sides.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
TTT Eternal Applying for Trusted - by Eternal - 09-09-2018, 03:58 PM
RE: TTT Eternal Applying for Trusted - by RenzoLeBenzo - 09-09-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: TTT Eternal Applying for Trusted - by Dakota - 09-10-2018, 12:20 AM