Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Abuse .
I'm honestly really impressed you went out of your way to blatantly lie and continue to slander for "abuse" as if something was gonna be done without your proof.

Beer was there, Martyr, Ace. Beer and Martyr kept asking you guys to stop because the constant harassment was getting in the way of the game play so yeah.

Also if you're gonna lie about what happened lmao:
Ben Shapiro was giving me shit for not using my mic, so I did. Then you guys asked me if I was a nig**r repeatedly, then called me a chink.
After we got off crummy cradle and towards the end of Roy the Ship, you guys all for about 5 rounds kept calling KOS on me saying you needed to bring the server back out of a womans control. Good one. Nothing was being done so I called Lycan on because it was starting to cause a problem with other players and as he watched and saw all the reports, you four got banned.
It b like that sometimes.

Side note: Kept blocking me from posting i assume because of the links I had. I have no idea why, all the screenshots I have though are just of the damage logs of when they were just RDM'ing me and others consistently. I couldn't grab screenshots of what little they typed since they all four mainly used voice, but they continuously kos'ed me even while proven.

Messages In This Thread
Moderator Abuse . - by Penyz - 11-01-2018, 01:52 AM
RE: Moderator Abuse . - by Traitor - 11-01-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: Moderator Abuse . - by ✩Hani - 11-01-2018, 03:11 AM
RE: Moderator Abuse . - by happy - 11-01-2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Moderator Abuse . - by Scoovie - 11-01-2018, 04:17 AM