Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for JustKuono
To start off, Gabe is correct this does belong in Donor/Staff Abuse Reports. He provided the links and formats for the thread and where to put the thread. However, since you have no proof you will likely get nowhere in terms of the Donor Abuse Report and I did not use my commands on you so there would be nothing for that either. Typically, as I watch players usually I get a suspicion or another player such as someone who has a lot of hours on the server--like Midnight--I will begin to check into it because he does have well over 2,000 hours in Garry's Mod itself and the equivalent of 8 maybe 8 1/2 weeks in on-server time for our PropHunt server. He does also tell staff if he gets a suspicion and is correct the majority of the time. With this situation he might've messed up in terms of gathering evidence but Snugglepunk and I did watch you the day we were both on and knew something was not correct with you. You were fazing in and out of walls as well as stuttering in your steps with fairly decent ping. Yours ranged within the 80s to 90s for your duration on the server meaning you shouldn't have been stuttering and fazing like so. That kind of behavior is usually found with 150 maybe 200+ ping.
Lastly before I pop out and do my thing, it is not very wise to flame staff. It will in the end just dig a deeper hole for you and make the consequences more dire than they would have been in the beginning. Now, I bid you adieu and good evening/day.
Edit:
He was banned today again for ban evasion.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.

Messages In This Thread
Ban request for JustKuono - by Sockylite - 11-19-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Gabe - 11-19-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by JustKuono - 11-19-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Smurfmin - 11-19-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Móno - 11-19-2018, 11:42 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Mr.Potato - 11-19-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Kasumi - 11-20-2018, 02:29 AM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by Zephyr - 11-20-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Ban request for JustKuono - by TheUltraFish - 11-20-2018, 07:30 AM