Poll: Accept as trusted
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes please
41.67%
5 41.67%
No
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Smash that +1 ~ Radify's Trusted App.

Since every member on here already stated the problems we've had with you in the past and I rather not state those obvious problems once more which leads towards repetitiveness. Moving on, the main concern is the use of the unstuck/stuck command to in-which being outside the map boundaries. This is unacceptable whether or not you assume its fine despite being a obvious big prop outside the boundary. In addition to the guidelines you'd broken, you decided to argue with the staff whether this is okay (which in that case, it isn't). If that particular staff states you cannot be outside the boundary, then the answer will ALWAYS be no regardless. Always listen to the staff since they've have more knowledge into the protocols/guidelines than players to whom are below the Master rank (Regular are also included, however, that's the rare case).

Another concern is your behavior. I'd said this previously to not start a discord towards other staff members with being outside the boundary of maps (also includes not abusing the unstuck command). Keeping your opinion to yourself will increase the chance of you becoming a better individual rather than being an distrusted human being, and of course to not give hatred towards anyone whose in the correct point of view.

In conclusion, I highly recommend re-read the protocols/guidelines since its been changed this year and previously. Do not start discord towards anyone especially towards staff or regular players and keep in mind to be active once more before reapplying in near future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smash that +1 ~ Radify's Trusted App. - by Móno - 01-09-2019, 04:29 PM