Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShdSteel accidental T on T RDM poorly handled
Offender's Name: ShdSteel, Trombowen

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22600863, STEAM_0:1:40370037

Offender's Rank: Regular, Trusted

What They Did: Ok, so ShdSteel and I were traitors on the Lost Temple map. We were killing people in the spawn platform. I was trying to kill oscarneva (innocent) with a SG552, and ShdSteel was trying to knife him. I accidentally crossfired and killed ShdSteel, and then killed <SK> | Wonka, which was innocent. I immediately jumped down the hole, and then ShdSteel let me know that I RDM'd him. However, it was too late for me to defib him. So he reported me, Trombowen added 2 slays on me, and I had no idea what happened, so I said I'd need to check the logs. Upon seeing the deathcam and understanding what happened, I tried reasoning with ShdSteel, to which he replied "ShdSteel to You: ur a bad man ur goin way long time". Then I explained what happened above to the public chat, which I knew there were moderators that could read it, and got promptly ignored. Then I tried chatting with Trombowen privately to explain what happened, but he just wouldn't take my word for it that it was an accident. So here I am in the forums, reporting the whole situation.

When They Did It: 2019-01-16, 2:52, ttt_lost_temple_v2, round 5

Potential Witnesses: <SK> | Wonka (STEAM_0:0:339305)

Proof: In the attachments. I couldn't download the death cam.

Other: I am rank Regular on the server. Why would I willingly RDM a T buddy, knowing that it's 2 slays on me? Moreover, why, even after all these hours of playing, would mods not believe me when I was saying the truth about being an accidental crossfire. If I did it maliciously, then I'd like both Trombowen and ShdSteel to say what might have been the reason for me to kill ShdSteel. Which, might I say, will all be able to be refuted because it was an ACCIDENT.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
ShdSteel accidental T on T RDM poorly handled - by Melo - 01-17-2019, 12:40 AM