Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShdSteel accidental T on T RDM poorly handled
I left like, right after you said that because I wanted to go eat dinner as it was 9 PM and I ate at like 1 and saw there were enough staff for me to just go.

What I recall though was, you asked if there was any way to get the second slay removed? That the death scene would make it obvious that it wasn't intentional.
The problem is, we can't view the death scene once the map changes, and it happened round 5 of the previous map in lost temple and then the map changed to Crummy Cradle when you asked with 30 seconds before the round started. Not sure if you asked beforehand because that's the only instance I saw.

On the situation of it being accidental and if it was crossfire, the rest of us can't watch the death scene but Trombowen handled it how he felt was deserved, it's up to the staff handling it to be their discretion.

Maybe in the future he can ask for a second opinion but that's how it went, the slays were already given out and it doesn't seem like it was a matter of abuse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ShdSteel accidental T on T RDM poorly handled - by ✩Hani - 01-17-2019, 12:55 AM