Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ShdSteel accidental T on T RDM poorly handled
Well, ok. It was pretty unfortunate that the incident happened too late at the round so the death scene wasn't around for too long, so I was fumbling and fighting against the clock. And I spent most of my slays checking everything over that happened, so they didn't matter as much. As Dildo said, it was a matter of slow reaction time, so much that I only noticed I killed Steel when he reported/psaid me. And I know, it does feel petty bringing it up to the forums, but I just didn't feel like the situation went as smoothly as it should've. Especially with the negative vibes that Steel was giving me, and the way that Trombowen was refuting my arguments, it did leave me pretty frustrated. It really felt like everyone was saying to me that it was on purpose instead of being an accident.

So my suggestions for Trombowen are: next time, a "I'm sorry Melo, but even on accidental T on T deaths the penalty is two slays" would've sufficed, even though you probably didn't (and still doesn't) believe that it was accidental. It would prevent the entire discussion we had in game, it would be a lot faster to deal with, and it would leave me less frustrated.

My suggestion for ShdSteel is: pls don't hate the melo. It wasn't on purpose, and even though I screw up sometimes, I never mean to harm others. Sorry :c

And I guess it would be hard to come up with a general improvement on the server as a whole for this kind of situation, since it rarely happens, but... Maybe a list could be made as time goes and filled with these rare situations and how to deal with them. That way, if they do happen again, people can be redirected to the forums and it will be a lot easier to deal with them. And if a new situation happens and is not on the list already, it can be added.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ShdSteel accidental T on T RDM poorly handled - by Melo - 01-17-2019, 08:57 PM