Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd appreciate to be a Trusted Staff :)
First one is that this needs to be in this section if it is a staff application: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...plications

IAW staff requirements, you need:
Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. 

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.
Trusted
  • Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 60 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Post on the Forums at the Very Minimum).

You have converted your introduction into an application, therefore you do not have an introduction making it so you do not meet the requirements. 

It also appears you first joined the community 20 Feb 2017, but have been gone for quite some time. or that's not you and you initially joined us 18 September 2018. With either of these you meet the qualification of having been in community for at least one month, but I suggest being more actively involved. However, if none of those are you then you do not meet the requirement of being in community for 1 month before applying.  

When applying for staff be sure to include previous names you've used on server. (§5KittyQua_ke, KittyQua_ke, KittyKat)

Your time on server is currently: 63.72 Hours. Meaning you meet this requirement. 

I don't think you have a good grasp on forums quite yet, So applying for staff right away isn't a good idea. Take time to understand forums and what is contained here. 

I also haven't seen you on discord at all. 

I sent you a message yesterday with information regarding becoming staff and some area's to study to help you. 

You do not meet the minimum requirements to become staff. 
Nor do I feel like you understand the community and our rules well enough, yet. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like to become a staff - by Kasumi - 01-22-2019, 05:53 AM
RE: I would like to become a staff - by Sharky - 01-22-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: I would like to become a staff - by JustKuono - 01-22-2019, 06:17 AM
RE: I would like to become a staff - by happy - 01-22-2019, 07:00 AM
RE: I'd appreciate to be a Trusted Staff :) - by Old Man Voss - 01-22-2019, 06:44 PM