Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
constant rdm by bansheebella
(02-19-2019, 05:06 PM)bansheebella Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 05:39 AM)Hani Wrote: The only reasonable kill I see is on superior.
You are not allowed to kill people for “being in a T menu” that doesn’t even make it a valid sus.
Not allowed to kill AFK’s until overtime. Would have to look at the old logs to confirm what happened but I highly suggest you read the MOTD since you’re already on the forums because of all of the kills besides superior were truly rdm that’s not okay.
Not going to get on at this moment to check though because it’s late

We were in the middle of nowhere and Superiors t buddy came to help him. That's high suspect for being a T. If i waited for him to shoot first i would have died as i was low on health. So i basically have to let the T kill me is what you are saying?

Yeah, you do wait for him to shoot first because then it wouldn't have been rdm. 
This is not enough for a ban but I will give you two slays instead for the two rdm's I see.
Closed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: constant rdm by bansheebella - by licorice - 02-19-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: constant rdm by bansheebella - by licorice - 02-19-2019, 04:15 AM
RE: constant rdm by bansheebella - by stormroad - 02-19-2019, 04:32 AM
RE: constant rdm by bansheebella - by Hani - 02-19-2019, 05:39 AM
RE: constant rdm by bansheebella - by Hani - 02-19-2019, 05:11 PM