Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving it a Shot (killer for Trusted)
Ingame Name (With Gametracker Links): killerZoreo (Other aliases: ChokeMeGrandpa, Freenopleez (Fuck Typing))
Time Played: 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 4 Hours and 28 Minutes (533.48 Hours)
When First Joined: January 20, 2019
Availability (All in EST and approximate): 4pm to 10pm on school/work nights (I can be on a little later if I need to). 1pm to 4:30am on other nights.
Sponsor: @Dildo Shwaggins  
Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Donor (Regular)
What can you do to help the community: I can deal with idiots when no staff are on. When its not a school/work night, I'm sometimes on until the server is empty, and there aren't usually staff on towards the end of the server's activity. When it is the morning of school/work, I can pop on really quick if something needs to be dealt with.
Why do you want to help the community: I want to help out a community that I have enjoyed being a part of. Although there have been quite a bit of staff added in the past few months, the server still seems short handed on staff at times. I am on quite a lot, meaning I can fill in some of the remaining blank spots.
Have you previously applied for staff?: No
How did you find us?: I hopped from Dink's PH to find out what the heck TTT was.
Other:

Messages In This Thread
Giving it a Shot (killer for Trusted) - by killerZoreo - 07-16-2019, 05:13 AM