Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good Music Thread
Hah! I must say, I let out a hearty chortle when I read the scrolls you have laid down before me... I suppose it is only fitting for common folk such as yourselves to listen to things so terribly crude. I personally do not see what enjoyment you peasants gleam from this, but then again, who am I to judge another man for their hobbies... 
Personally, I do not leave my manor without my very own personal bard attending me at all times, you may have met him already at an earlier date on this public forum, but, for the uninitiated, he performs under the name of Frederick and he graduated top of his class from the bards college in this region.  He is a fully classically trained bard, proficient in the playing of the common Lute, the Harp, the Dulcimer, the Drum and most importantly, the Flute. His repertoire of songs and ballads is unmatched in these lands and he will play anything I see fit to ask him to.

I will have him perform in front of you now for your pleasure, free of charge at this time merely to demonstrate to the common folk what incredible musical delights you can experience if only you open your mind a little. Take it away, Frederick.

[Image: 4178699116701230988.jpg]

Bravo! Bravo! A magnificent show, Frederick! I'm sure you will all agree! Merry travels and farewell to you all!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Music Thread - by RussEfarmer - 02-18-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: Good Music Thread - by lynx - 02-18-2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Good Music Thread - by N00bie_Cakes - 02-20-2017, 02:14 PM
moosic - by Admiral Arbok - 02-18-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Good Music Thread - by Fozzy - 02-18-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Good Music Thread - by the man what to eat that fruit. - 02-18-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Good Music Thread - by Christian - 02-18-2017, 08:13 PM